Applicants must have strong verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. Must be a lover and frequent user of Instagram, online media, and all things digital. Prior digital magazine experience is preferred. Desired applicants must be able to receive school credit and be willing to commit to at least two full days per week for a minimum of three months.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Supporting our online team with current and upcoming projects
- Providing support with our ongoing fashion news coverage
- Assisting with online fashion features, from the research phase to completion
- Organizing and maintaining calendars
- Develop engaging, continuous content for all Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and Pinterest)
- Be fully knowledgeable about the online world, the fashion world, and the intersection of the two
- Strong fact-checking and copy writing abilities
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Photo research and management of our content archive
Please send your résumé and availability to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.