Droese Public Relation is seeking applicants for an exciting opportunity to join an in-demand agency. Applicants should be polished, enthusiastic, service-oriented and eager to learn and grow.
The position will be responsible for supporting the account teams, under the primary direction of the Account Director and Principal.
- Drafting editorial pitches (both local and national) and press materials
- Securing coverage on behalf of clients, developing strategic press plans
- Handling administrative tasks
- Managing events
- Developing, maintaining and managing editorial and influencer relationships
- Reporting and research
- Preparing monthly updates and clip reports
- Acting as a liaison between DPR brand and DPR clients
The ideal candidate has internship experience working in lifestyle, fashion, hospitality and/or design-related industries or agencies. Portfolio of work should include creative editorial placements you have secured. Strong writing and verbal skills are imperative, along with an appreciation and understanding of the luxury marketplace. Brownie points for good penmanship.
Microsoft Office and Cision a plus.
Please send resumes to email@example.com