We succeed by making our clients succeed. The Client Relations team is responsible for the implementation and on-boarding for all Fashion GPS clients. We build and maintain relationships with our clients by supporting them and keeping them up to date on our new initiatives and innovative updates.
This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to the fashion industry and observe the modern fashion process in practice. You will work closely with top New York & international PR teams along with the Fashion GPS sales and support team to learn the ins-and-outs of the industry. You will be the first point of contact for any troubleshooting issues that our clients run into. Candidates must have excellent communication and analytical skills and be able to think quickly on their feet.
- Provide a basic level of support to all clients
- Field all phone and email support inquiries
- Ensure that all client support questions, problems, concerns are recorded in Salesforce CRM
- Direct escalated support questions in a timely manner to the appropriate team member after completing troubleshooting checklist
- Log all technical issues and bugs in Atlassian Jira
- Take full responsibility to manage and maintain equipment and supplies inventory
- Manage and complete support administrative tasks
- Build and maintain solid and professional relationships with clients
- Continue to enhance knowledge of the system to build confidence in training clients
- Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills for phone troubleshooting and writing skills through email
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills, Microsoft Excel skills desired
- General knowledge of the fashion PR processes and major fashion industry players preferred
- Previous exposure to Fashion GPS required
Please include your availability:
- Start date:
- End date:
- Days available:
This is a position based in New York City.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.