Full service Fashion Public Relations/Marketing agency is seeking enthusiastic, motivated, fun & fashion loving interns to join our team! With an amazing client list, our interns get the opportunity to experience the world of fashion PR up close & personal, contributing directly alongside the Creative Director and Public Relations Assistants.
This is a perfect opportunity for both college undergrads & recent grads that are looking to build their portfolios and expand their knowledge!
** Although there is always room for growth, please be aware that this is an unpaid internship!**
PR/Marketing & Social Media Applicants
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with special attention to details.
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Initiative-driven with the ability to complete projects independently (just as much emphasis is put on a person's ability to work on a team as well).
- Knowledge of social media and their functions (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, etc)
- Strong writing skills, both creatively and grammatically.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Google Docs, search engines/databases, etc.
- (Not Required - but a definite plus) Graphic art skills & knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Maintaining clients' social media presence through the aforementioned outlets
- Trafficking of samples sent to celebrities, bloggers and fashion publications
- Assisting with special events such as Fashion Week and press previews
- Assistance with model castings and photo shoot production.
- Drafting pitches, press releases and blog posts.
- Filing, clipping & scanning of editorial credits.
Graphic Design Applicants
This position will work closely with our Creative Director to create marketing and sales presentations, lookbooks and linesheets, as well as shooting and silhouetting flats, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and pint.
Experience or strong interest in marketing, technology, and fashion is a must — our designer is expected to contribute not only to visuals, but also to the concepts and strategies behind designs.
Please submit your Resume with 2-4 samples of your best work, availability (days of week, and hours per day), and start date to the email provided here!
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work quickly and independently when required
- Experience creating images for web and print
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong eye for layout, typography, and current design trends.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT A PLUS:
- Experience shooting, editing, and composing video — especially for online use.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work closely with Creative Director to create marketing & sales presentations, look books and line sheets, collateral, illustrations, icons and other graphics for web and print.
- Create and update business presentations, pitches and event wrap-ups.
- Ensure creative alignment with branding and marketing strategies through design.
- Work on projects from start to finish (includes brainstorming concepts, light copy-writing, organizing information, and approaching projects with basic marketing fundamentals in mind).
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist in maintaining and updating online presence (blogs,Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Translate abstract concepts into visual illustrations
- Source photography and artwork
To apply, please send your resume to Alle at firstname.lastname@example.org.