HauteAthletics.com, an online retail store offering fashionable athletic apparel brands from around the world, is looking for fall interns to begin immediately.
Haute Athletics is a newly launched eCommerce startup recruiting candidates for our social media, web content and copywriting internship positions. This is a great opportunity to see firsthand how a brand positions itself in the market place as a start up in a booming market place. We are looking for high caliber professionals interested in athletic fashion, health and fitness. Opportunity to grow within the company into a full time position is a possibility for those who qualify.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with daily tasks of web content, copywriting, social media
- and online marketing content
- Organize orders & inventory
- Review order confirmations
- Filing and organizing
- Data entry
- Manage designer stock lists
- Website maintenance
- Research and find new brands
- Maintain brand and designer assets
- Competent in Excel and Word
- Precision and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of technical athletic apparel construction, performance and fabric
- Passion for fitness and athletic fashion
- Adobe design programs a plus
- Ability to work well remotely and in collective work space
- Knowledge of fashion, fitness and athletic fashion trends
- Highly organized with digital applications
- Prior professional internship experience, preferably 2-3 years
Hours Per Week Desired:
- 15-25 hours per week
- Minimum of 3-5 months
The best candidates for these internship positions will need to be flexible, motivated, self-starters and nimble. Following instructions and working within time frames is key. These positions are for candidates who are truly interested in learning and being part of a talented and dynamic start up team with potential to grow within the company from the ground up. Knowledge in graphic design, copy and photography skills are encouraged due to the volume of compelling images our site needs to maintain.
Please send your resumes, cover letters and references from previous internships to email@example.com.