L’Officiel Enfant is a company representing high-end children’s apparel, accessories, and shoes from around the world. We represent luxury brands in our two showrooms located in New York City and Dallas, TX.
L’Officiel Enfant thrives in the fast-paced work environment that is the fashion industry. We are a strong, team-based network. We are a group of young professionals with the brains and creativity to meet the variety of new challenges facing us every day.
Supports the sales manager by representing brands, communicating with customers, holding appointments, following up with customer orders, and maintaining sales databases. The sales assistant will provide administrative support as well as manage general day to day activities in the showroom office.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Create, update, and maintain sales databases
- Participate in showroom wholesale order entry
- Assist sales manager during appointments, approximately 2-3 times a week
- Maintain showroom appearance for clients and customer appointments by merchandising samples according to company standards
- Attend trade shows in New York City and Dallas, TX to assist sales team with brand representation
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Assist with ongoing administrative tasks and projects
- Perform follow-ups as necessary with clients and customers regarding orders, shipments, and payments
- Assist the sales manager in managing multiple accounts simultaneously. Potential for growth for the right individual who demonstrates the ability to properly represent our brands. More responsibility will be given to the individual as time goes on, ideally with the sales assistant eventually managing a portion of our brands on their own.
- Generate sales reports for our accounts
- Research potential customers, luxury retail outlets
- Analyze marketplace trends
- Bachelors degree in communications or related field
- Proficiency in microsoft office suite and mac software
- Superb communication skills and people skills
- Proper phone and email etiquette
- Open to travel, flexible schedule
- Experience in high end retail representation a plus
- Experience in handling international clients a plus
- Interest in childrens fashion a plus
- Personable, motivated, and outgoing personality
- Critical thinking skills and creative mindset to solve problems as they arise