The RACHEL Rachel Roy Brand Manager will help the store meet sales goals by working with clients as well as internal retail staff to build the client base and drive sales at retail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focus on driving sales through setting goals to achieve a stretch plan for the brand.
- Develop, train, and motivate specialists on the following: client development, product knowledge, selling techniques, merchandising and maintaining the floor.
- Hold monthly training meetings with the staff to excite and introduce them to the new fashion delivery.
- Hold weekly morning meetings with the specialists to discuss previous weekly numbers, weekend business, best and worst sellers, client development, and any business issues.
- Communicate with Director Retail Development, VP of Sales, buyers, and planner on any issues or opportunities that may arise.
- Maintain departmental notebook and discuss with the specialists, ie: business and any new advertising information.
- Prepare weekly recaps to discuss prior week’s business and opportunities.
- Establish positive work relationships with store management and associates
- Create new and exciting ideas to drive business, ie: contests, selling days.
- Maintain and assist merchandising selling floor to company standards, floor needs to be ready for business at store opening.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong planning and executing skills
- Effective relationship building, communication (verbal and written), and presentation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to partner and influence cross-functionally with inside and outside storeline teams
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or applicable retail experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a retail selling environment
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.