samantha slaven publicity is looking for an enthusiastic fashion/beauty PR Assistant who is hyper organized with meticulous attention to detail, has their pulse on the latest fashion trends and celebrity gossip, is obsessed with social media and never misses a deadline. Previous internships or agency/in-house experience essential.
• Showroom management - real time management of all incoming and outgoing apparel, accessory and beauty inventory; sample trafficking; assist stylists and editors with pulls; handle all mail outs and returns (Fed Ex, UPS, deliveries)
• Daily and fast-paced management of multiple, robust spreadsheets and processes – sample tracking, press placement tracking, celeb spotting, client reports, contacts databases, media impression reports
• Press clippings and competitor research
•Gift packaging and delivery re a regular schedule of editor, blogger and celebrity gifts
• Manage monthly expense reports
• Help brainstorm and source leads and creative pitch ideas
• Keep up with industry trends, rising celebs/bloggers and fashion news – bring fresh ideas to the table
• Support agency owner and Account Execs as needed – help manage and track projects, run errands, event staffing, maintain showroom cleanliness and organization
• Assist in training and managing interns
• 1-2 yrs agency experience or relevant internships, retail experience a plus
• Strong internet research and social media skills
• Great organizational skills and an ability to thrive, multi-task, focus on details and remain unflappable in a fast-paced, high-pressure, multiple-priority environment
• Good grammar and writing skills a must
• Comfortable working in a boutique office environment - strong team player who can also work independently with minimal oversight + wear many hats!
Also see more about the agency here: http://prcouture.com/2013/01/03/front-row-fashion-pr-samantha-slaven-samantha-slaven-publicity/