Space NK, a leading luxury beauty retailer, is currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking intern to offer the allocating department support in the NYC, US corporate office. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, resourceful, self-motivated, and be passionate about the beauty industry.
Previous relevant experience is preferred but not essential.
• Assist the Store Allocator
• Help manage and track Purchase Orders from vendors
• Assist with item creation and SKU maintenance
• Communicate and follow-up with vendors
• Responsible for daily administrative tasks as needed
• Assist with various adhoc projects
• Must have exceptional written communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Retail Math
• Space NK US Corporate Office- Soho, NYC
• The placement is available immediately for 3 days/week, lasting a minimum of 3 months
• Submit resume via email to email@example.com.
About Space NK: In 1993, beauty entrepreneur Nicky Kinnaird foundedthe luxe boutique Space NK. What began as a single location in Covent Garden, London, showcasing Kinnaird’s personal selection of beauty discoveries from around the globe, soon became the destination for the world’s most sought-after cult products and beauty solutions. Today, Space NK has grown to include 60 stores in the United Kingdom and 24 stores in the United States including e-commerce. Unlike the typical beauty retail shopping experience, all of Space NK’s offerings are presented in a focused, intimidation-free environment. Questions, sampling, and a thorough cross-brand education are encouraged. Whether a customer is looking for state-of-the-art skincare, runway-inspired trends in color cosmetics, the purest organic options, or a fragrant bath/body indulgence, Space NK consistently delivers. To learn more, visit spacenk.com or follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest.