Do you want to help build a company from the ground floor and make an impact on day 1? Would you rather join a growing company with enormous room for growth and help figure it out rather than follow in someone else’s path? If so, Shoptiques may be the perfect place for you.
Shoptiques.com is a fast-growing New York based start-up that is changing the way consumers shop for unique products and the way local boutiques find their next great customer. Shoptiques.com aggregates the world's best boutiques onto one ecommerce site allowing consumers to virtually jet set from a boutique in Paris to London to New York City without the cost of a plane ticket.
Shoptiques.com is backed by a virtual dream team of top Venture Capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, and Y Combinator. We have been featured in Elle Magazine, Harpers Bazaar, CNBC, New York Times, Lucky Mag etc.
- Confidence is your middle name. You have a strong point of view and aren’t afraid to share it.
- You are adaptable - as a startup that is growing incredibly fast, things change at any given moment. You need to be able to roll with the punches.
- You are passionate about any and everything you do - We are obsessed with what we are doing every day, and our customers and boutique partners can feel it every time we communicate with them. We are only looking for people who share that same intense passion for everything they dive into.
- Positive attitude - life is too short to complain.
- You can appreciate a good joke, and generally like to laugh and have fun. We all think we’re pretty funny over here.
- NO SALES OR FASHION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - In depth training program that will teach you everything that it takes to be an absolutely incredible sales person.
- If you have some sales experience, student fundraising, Salesforce expertise, etc. that CERTAINLY can’t hurt and we want to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Target, identify, and approach the best local stores throughout the country to join Shoptiques.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to meeting to closing.
- Cultivate and build upon existing high-level relationships to serve as a trusted advisor to existing boutiques.
- Leverage your skills and exposure to the market to continually evolve the sales process and our product.
- Strategically overcome objections and competition.
- Consistently crush monthly sales targets.
Why you want to work at Shoptiques:
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters to the organization.
- You will have the ability to change the success formula for small businesses throughout the country and help them get to the next level. We are passionate about helping these small businesses grow.
- The opportunity to get in at the ground level at a company destined for success. This is a rocket ship, hop on board.
- The team: we are smart (we think at least) passionate, but also know how to have fun.
- Oh, btw, UNCAPPED COMMISSION. 40k base OTE 100k
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.