VIANEL New York is a luxury leather goods brand established in September 2013 in downtown New York City. VIANEL products are manufactured using the highest quality of skins from the world’s top purveyors, providing a superior product with unparalleled craftsmanship.
• Full-time position• Highly organized and detail-oriented, knowledge of standard bookkeeping concepts and practices.• Advance experience with QuickBooks is imperative• Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Contacting clients and tracking payment
- Creating charts to show expenses and pro-forma tracking
- Schedule invoice payments
- Support staff with any task related to bookkeeping procedures.
- Pay and keep track of invoices
- Daily updating of QuickBooks
- Other projects and tasks as required
- Work closely with our financial team on budgeting and financial reporting
- Work closely with our e-commerce team to communicate payment status to vendors
Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please write Bookkeeper in the subject line.