VIANEL New York is a luxury leather goods brand established in September 2013 in downtown New York City. VIANEL products are manufactured using the highest quality of skins from the world’s top purveyors, providing a superior product with unparalleled craftsmanship.
• Full-time position• Highly organized and detail-oriented, knowledge of standard bookkeeping concepts and practices.• Advance experience with QuickBooks is imperative• Excellent written and oral communication skills
- • Contacting clients and tracking payment
- • Creating charts to show expenses and pro-forma tracking
- • Schedule invoice payments
- • Support staff with any task related to bookkeeping procedures.
- • Pay and keep track of invoices
- • Daily updating of QuickBooks
- • Other projects and tasks as required
- • Work closely with our financial team on budgeting and financial reporting
- • Work closely with our e-commerce team to communicate payment status to vendors
Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write Bookkeeper in the subject line.