Battaglia Beverly Hills is looking to hire an assistant/office manager to assist the CEO and staff.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Administrative tasks such as filing, organizing office, running errands, etc
- Retail inventory, orders and re-stocking of goods
- Managing and communicating corporate calendar, schedule, and meetings for both the store and CEO
- Receive and sort mail and manage shipping/courier activity (Fedex, UPS, Messenger service)
- Administrative support of staff
- Point person for any office/building related matters and questions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Friendly demeanor
- Interested in men’s retail and looking to learn how a retail store operates
Skills: MS-Word, MS-Excel, strong writing and verbal communication skills. Client, vendor and building management interaction is essential.
We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of relevant work experience. Individuals with fashion, retail, and showroom experience is a plus.
Qualified individuals should email their resume in a word document to email@example.com.