Billy Reid Inc. is a leading American luxury brand known for chic, classic and decidedly modern designs. Founded in 2004, Billy Reid offers a broad range of men’s and women’s apparel and accessories with a deep appreciation for heritage and respect for craftsmanship. Billy Reid Inc. is continually seeking motivated, talented, and dedicated individuals to fill key roles within its rapidly growing operations.
We are currently seeking an intern to assist the wholesale team during the upcoming months in New York. As we dive into market for Fall/Winter ’15 we are looking for an individual with some passion and positive energy to round out our team and help us continue to grow and operate at an exemplary level. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand his or her knowledge of how a successful fashion label works within the wholesale realm. We are a small team, so many responsibilities are divided and shared by the group. The role will entail supporting the team in various integral ways, far beyond just picking up lunch and picking up trash. Candidates will receive valuable experience to further develop their skills and expand their knowledge, all while working alongside a team of passionate, dynamic, and excited individuals.
• Assisting in management of samples for wholesale showroom
• Updating spreadsheets in Excel
• Assisting team during market, helping to make appointments run smoothly
• Maintaining an elevated level of cleanliness and order
• Watching and listening to gain useful experience for a future in the fashion/wholesale industry
• Positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task
• Organizational skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Diligent work ethic, and eagerness to contribute to a team environment
There are both part and full time internships available. Some meals and a MetroCard will be taken care of, although the position is unpaid. Some great Billy Reid clothing will be provided as well.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.