Marie Saeki PR , a boutique PR agency, representing international brands (Falke, Terra New York, Porter, Takamichi Hair , Ming Yu Wang, LUZ Collections etc...) is looking for an intern to work alongside its sales and PR associates. You must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 full days a week.
Candidates must be organized, have an interest in fashion, and style. Candidates must exhibit strong communication skills, and have some knowledge of photoshop.
Your tasks as an intern here would focus on aiding in the traffic of samples to the media, along with everyday tasks for maintaining the showroom, press scans, basic upkeep, clerical, etc.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with fashion editors and buyers
- Monitoring account activities in all media
- Check and return samples
- Pack and unpack collection for trade shows & press events
- Help creating linesheets and lookbooks
- Update contact list
- Help with events
Internship starts January of 2015.
Working here will give you an insight into the Fashion Public Relations and Press world. We are located in Manhattan.
Please email your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.