I'm pretty terrible about communicating what I want for Christmas, mostly because I want all of the things! Also my family's policy is to discuss gifts basically on the day of, so there's never much pre-planning. But if money and time were not a factor, this would be my dream list right now.
1. Rosaline Dress in Connery, $198, available at Reformation.
I've always wanted a dress from Reformation, and this skater silhouette is super flattering. It looks perfect for twirling around.
2. Absinthe Tasseled Shoulder Bag, $480 (was $645), available at Sandro.
I have also had my eye on this bag for awhile (which means I periodically go into the store to hold and pet it). I love everything at Sandro, and this bag is edgy and understated at the same time.
3. Kinsey Boot, $300 (was $595), available at Rag & Bone.
I am on the hunt for some black boots and the cut on these is really unusual and fun. And they don't look too high for wearing them all day, every day until summer.
4. Dior Capture Totale One Essential Ultra Detox Treatment Mask, $95, available at Sephora.
Even though basically anything that isn't Cetaphil gives me a rash and acne, I love detoxifying masks and would roll the rash dice for this lavish Dior one.
5. Reversible ma-1 jacket, $895, available at Coach.
I've been crushing on this jacket for awhile too. I want a bomber jacket silhouette that can handle (some) winter weather. And it would probably make me feel tough in a cool way, right?
6. Current/Elliot Slouchy Carrot boyfriend jeans, $416, available at MyTheresa.
I've only recently considered wearing non-skinny jeans, and this pair is a perfect balance of loose and tapered. It also has a high waist, which is a necessity for me.