Madly Mignon is a fashion + lifestyle blog that encompasses the world of oh-la living; living at its finest. It is a creation of lovely + cute all wrapped in one. Madly Mignon features weekly posts focusing on themed style outfits, travel, city guides, foodie recipes, sales, + trend items.
We are looking for a hard working, creative, passionate, self-starting individual to contribute to social media, communication and networking, as well as creative thinking + brainstorming for blog posts. We are looking for an immediate start to continue through the summer.
A strong creative background, knowledge of blogging, sharp communication skills, and the use of social media is highly preferred.
Through this internship, you will be able to work from home with remote access. You will also have occasional arranged meetings with the Creative Director, Kait.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Internship Credit Only
- Will work approximately 10-15 hrs per week
- Excellent writing, communication, and networking skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Photography knowledge and Adobe photoshop experience is a plus
- Creative mindset and a love for fashion and style is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with special attention to details
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Initiative driven and self starter with the ability to complete projects independently
- Strong writing skills
Through this internship you will have the freedom to be extremely creative. You will also have the chance to learn more about blogging and blogging facets including photoshop, photography, networking, + communication. You will also have the opportunity to learn from the Creative Director, Kait, who is also a buyer at a large and prominent fashion retailer in NYC.
Through Madly Mignon, readers will get in touch with their girly, oh-so confident nature. This space will allow them to be uplifted, + inspired in their daily lives. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of this journey + is passionate to grow this blog to touch even more lives.
Ultimately, this is an internship for YOU! Please email your resume to email@example.com with MADLY MIGNON INTERN as the subject. Include information about yourself, your passions, your aspiration, and why you want to join the Madly Mignon team!
**DISCLAIMER- MUST LIVE IN NYC, MUST OWN A SMART PHONE, MUST SEND RESUME**