Journelle is seeking an experienced Marketing Intern for spring 2015 to join their staff of lingerie lovers in their Chelsea based corporate office. We are a luxury lingerie retailer with three stores in Manhattan and a large, rapidly growing ecommerce presence. We’re a small company that thrives on our collective dreams for the company, teamwork, and a fun work environment. We offer our interns a chance to really make a difference for a growing company, with plenty of hands-on opportunities.
The Marketing Intern will work closely with the Marketing team to contribute to the evolution of the company, while learning about brand development, online/offline marketing endeavors and ecommerce along the way. The role involves a lot of social media content creation and therefore requires a solid level of understanding of social media platforms, sharp writing and conversation skills, and keen interest in new media, and of course, fashion.
- Daily content creation for social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.
- Planning, executing, and tracking of daily and long-leading social media campaigns.
- Proactively pitch new content/series for blog to ensure continuous flow of content.
- Identify new ideas and ways to interact across social channels to build engagement.
- Assist in monitoring email and social media platforms’ analytics and metrics and present findings.
- Support the team with day-to-day activities and projects.
- Press and blogger outreach.
- Assist with planning and execution of marketing events.
- Assist with sample sending, tracking and inventorying.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Highly communicative and a fast learner
- Outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Active on and highly interested in social media activities
- Previous experience with marketing and social media for a fashion company preferred.
- A monthly stipend of $200 and lingerie allowance of $75 (yes, free lingerie).
- A close, friendly environment that includes a lot of collaboration, brainstorming, excitement and momentum.
- A fun, energetic office, filled with excitement for the brand.
- We love snacks and happy hour
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com.