L’Officiel Enfant is a company representing high-end children’s apparel, accessories, and shoes from around the world. We represent luxary brands in our two showrooms located in New York City and Dallas, TX.
L’Officiel Enfant thrives in the fast-paced work environment that is the fashion industry. We are a strong, team-based network. We are a group of young professionals with the brains and creativity to meet the variety of new challenges facing us every day.
The sales manager will be in charge of developing business through new and existing accounts in the U.S. market.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Communicating with retailers and manufacturers on a regular basis
- Reaching out to new and existing stores
- Conducting sales appointments with the sales assistant
- Creating target lists, sales projections, and reports
- Attending trade shows and markets in New York City and Dallas
- Working with logistics to ensure deliveries are on time, payments are up-to-date, and order confirmations/invoices are administered on a timely basis
- Working with the sales assistant to process orders and provide first-rate customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or related field
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Task Oriented
- Outgoing personality
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales or buying experience in the fashion industry
- Leadership capabilities to inspire and motivate a team
- Proven track record of increased sales revenue and developing business results
- Exceptional analytical and project management skills
- Available for domestic and international travel
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to Alexia@lofficielenfant.com .