Twillory is a startup e-commerce menswear brand with a unique story and completely innovative philanthropic initiative. With a heritage in textile and garment manufacturing on behalf of major brands worldwide, Twillory offers a direct to consumer pricing on premium quality goods. Re:Purpose, Twillory’s social responsibility program, provides a new way for busy men to pay it forward by donating their gently used clothing in a seamless way. Twillory includes a pre-paid and pre-addressed mailer bag with every package, allowing customers to clean out their closets while filling the closet of someone in need.
Work with team and assist with a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
• Social Media Content Creation and Management,
• Graphic Design,
• Writing Copy
• Photo-shoot setup and assistance.
• Operational Assistance and Website Maintenance
• Work in tandem with PR team in setting and creating promotional packages/editor gifting
• Available 2-3 days a week
• Must have strong computer literacy
• Proficient with written and verbal communication skills
• Our Intern will be encouraged participate in all creative meetings and be hands on.....no coffee runs - though we do love our java!
Position classification: Unpaid Internship
Great opportunity for students interested in social media and graphic design to help develop or expand their portfolio our headquarters is located a short distance from the LIRR, all travel expenses are paid for by Twillory, Inc.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Eli at Eli@twillory.com.