3.1 PHILLIP LIM’S RAISON D’ÊTRE IS PROVIDING BEAUTIFUL EVERYDAY CLASSICS ACCENTED WITH A SENSE OF MADNESS. THE RESULT — COOL, EASY, CHIC LOOKS FOR MEN AND WOMEN THAT EMBODY YOUTHFUL ELEGANCE AND PERSONAL STYLE.
3.1 Phillip Lim is currently seeking interns for the SPRING 2015 semester in the PRESS department (looking to hire immediately)!
Ideal candidate is dependable, detail-oriented, organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize. He/she must also have good communication skills.
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Assist with Fashion Week preparations
- Update and maintain press books and press clippings
- Assist in showroom maintenance
- Assist with seasonal mailings to editors and stylists
- Perform research as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available at least 3 days a week; minimum 3 month commitment
- Fashion PR experience is preferred.
All internship candidates should email Caitlin Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org and Amelia Moye at email@example.com with “Internship application- advise preferred semester” along with a cover and a resume.