CA Creative is a forward-thinking, hands-on creative agency focused on growing brand identity and business by getting, and holding, attention in digital places. We work with a roster of high-end, luxury clients that span the spaces of fashion, beauty, hospitality, and lifestyle.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer for a full-time position.
- Designing social features and ads for a wide array of clients.
- Designing larger initiatives, including Facebook tabs, social sweepstakes, etc.
- Designing display media ads.
- Designing print materials as needed, including event invitations.
- Concepting and designing social features and mood boards for client proposals.
- Creating charts, graphs, and calendars as needed.
- Building aesthetically elevated presentation decks for current and prospective clients.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Must be Mac savvy
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, iWorks, Office Suite, etc.
- Well-versed in creative specs for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube, Google+, etc.
- 2-3 years experience designing within a digital environment, with some print knowledge/background.
- Superior communication and collaboration skills.
- Adherent to deadlines.
- Creative thinker with the ability to brainstorm innovative ideas and designs.
- Experience with luxury fashion, beauty, technology, and lifestyle brands
- NYC-based and willing to commit to our NoHo offices.
Please send a resume and applicable clips to email@example.com