We are looking for driven, proactive and dedicated individuals who can embody the Elizabeth and James vision and culture. Interns are immersed in a hands-on experience, working directly with the Elizabeth and James handbag Design Director. Candidates must have a great attitude, attention-to-detail, the ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
Internship responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- assist Design Director in all aspects of seasonal designs from research, concept through completion
- maintaining and organizing design tools (archives, color palettes, swatches, etc).
- excellent time management skills, detailed, organized-positive and proactive approach
- excellent drawing & illustration skills
- proficient in Photoshop or Illustrator for cad/ mini-body work (design only)
Please send questions and resumes to: Maggie.email@example.com
Elizabeth and James brings together two dynamic personalities into exquisite balance. They perfectly complement one another in a beautiful contradiction. Elizabeth’s uptown sophistication and feminine detail is paired with James’ laidback, downtown edge and masculine tailoring. individually, each would be incomplete. Together, they are striking in their perfection. For Elizabeth and James, the magic is in the mix.