Flat128 is looking a passionate and motivated individual to intern with us and help with our fast-growing retail store located in Greenwich Village. Interns will gain hands-on experience in all aspects of the industry. The major focus will be on marketing, branding, social media, merchandising, event coordination, creation of media lists, and the launching of new collections.
- Strong critical and thinking skills
- Incredibly detailed oriented
- Must be reliable, motivated, and organized
- Proven writing skills as well as excellent verbal and interpersonal skills; good judgment and instincts with problem-solving
- Skilled in all aspects of social media platforms
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- You must be pursuing or have completed a bachelor’s degree. All majors can apply, but preferred to have Marketing, Communications, or Merchandising focus
- Must be available to work 2-3 days a week
The position will be reporting to the founder and is an unpaid internship, but can be arranged for college credit.
We are an equal opportunity employer. To apply, email resume, cover letter and any links to your blog / pinterest etc. to info@FLAT128.com with MARKETING INTERN in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.