Fournier PR + Consulting, a public relations firm that specializes in luxury, niche European beauty brands, is seeking interns. Applicants should have a strong interest in beauty and celebrities, be detail oriented, able to multitask, willing to learn, and above all hardworking!
Interns will gain experience in all aspects of the industry and have the opportunity to support the team in event coordination, creation of media lists, launching of new products, as well as Award Show/Premiere coverage.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with coordination of account press, mailings, and distribution
- Send out and track client samples/products
- Assist with coordinating all events as well as press appointments
- Assist in strategic planning of new product launches
- Oversee product closet
- Create/manage media lists
- Assist on event days as needed
Requirements: Candidates need to have excellent computer, social media, phone, and writing skills as well as have adequate knowledge of beauty products and celebrity culture.
This is a part-time, unpaid internship.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.