GCK Partners has an opening for a PR Assistant to work on a range of luxury and fashion clients. This is an entry-level position that requires a responsible individual with strong attention to detail and the ability to think creatively. We are searching for someone with a positive attitude, as well as a genuine interest in the category.
• Track and compile client media coverage
• Assist in the creation of weekly/monthly progress reports
• Maintain agency lists of editors, stylists, celebrities and industry resources
• Conduct sample trafficking
• Research/monitor cultural events
• Provide on-site event support, when needed
• Work with Junior Account Executive/Account Executive on editorial calendar and current trends to draft pertinent pitches
• General administrative duties, including but not limited to: shipping and messengering, expenses, coordinating travel arrangements, preparation of travel itineraries, media library organization, scheduling, supplies inventory, subscription and comp list updates, etc.
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated and proactive
• Working knowledge of social media
• Positive attitude, discreet and professional
• Knowledge of and interest in industry events, trends and culture
• Proficiency in creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line PR Assistant.
GCK Partners is looking to hire a full time, energetic and ready-to-learn intern to start immediately. Ideal candidates are current college students with an interest in Public Relations and Communications. This internship will provide an opportunity to gain first-hand experience in fast-paced environment and to develop an understanding of how the industry works.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Spring 2015 Internship.