goop.com’s e-commerce team is looking for an ambitious, motivated and open-minded associate to take on a support role ranging from customer service to operations, shipping and fulfillment. Under the management of the e-commerce manager and chief technology officer, you will assist with adding new products to our site, managing the site inventory, communicating with our warehouse on shipments and packaging, and providing consistent, high-quality customer service.
This is an opportunity to work with a growing company at an early stage and play a key role in our growth and development as a brand. Each day will encompass many different functions and you will be able to learn from experience what roles you love the most.
- Prepare and import new products to our site; remove old product when appropriate; maintain accuracy of product information, copy, and imagery
- Coordinate shipments into and out of our warehouse in Georgia
- Provide excellent customer service via email, responding within 48 hours to all customer requests/questions/issues and needs.
- Manage site inventory and ensure that the website accurately reflects stock levels and availability
- Take initiative on projects such as improving our packaging, optimizing our shipping practices, and adding value to customers
- Stay in constant communication with the e-commerce manager and buying teams regarding day-to-day management of the site
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, merchandising or related field
- Experience in fashion or merchandising a plus
- Experience in inventory management a plus
- Very strong knowledge of excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Initiative to take on new projects and follow through
- Ability to multi-task and play many different roles on the e-commerce team
- Positive attitude!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.