Lee Savage, a NYC-based luxury clutch line, is currently looking for Spring 15 interns to begin immediately. Candidates must be driven, detail-oriented, and able to operate independently. This is a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of the fashion industry at an exciting start-up.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in day to day operations
- Help designer prepare for and manage AW15 market
- Liaise with Sales and PR teams
- Social media updates
- Able to commit 2 to 3 days per week for the Spring Semester
- Ability to multi-task
- Very organized- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in 3D modeling- Social Media skills
- Internship is not paid, but school credit available
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lee Savage:
Started in 2013, Lee Savage is a NYC-based line of luxury clutches inspired by modern art and architecture. All pieces are produced by artisans in the Tuscany region of Italy with plated brass and fine European leathers.