Nialaya Jewelry is an American designer jewelry company founded and headquartered in Los Angeles, California. We are currently opening our 4th flagship store in New York City. We are looking for a talented and hardworking Store Manager and Sales Associates to join our dynamic international team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ability to generate and close store sales to highest potential.
• Opening and closing store daily.
• Develop selling skills in team members to achieve store goals
• Provide first-response to difficult associate and/or customer interactions in the Store Manager's absence
• Ability to provide outstanding customer experience to each and every Nialaya Jewelry guest
• Assist the company in recruiting top-performing associates
• Maintenance of a clean store environment
• Merchandise floor sets and maintain appealing visual merchandised floor daily
• Inventory reporting and control
• Utilize strong sales knowledge, knowledge of jewelry and training ability to drive retail store to optimum sales capacity
• Support daily retail operations of the store, including opening, closing, cleaning, inventory, POS and merchandising each day
Desired Skills and Experience
• Demonstrated interest in, and passion for jewelry, fashion and luxury goods industry
• Very positive and upbeat personality
• Ability to work long and flexible hours
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to supervise others to achieve results
• Superior communication skills
• Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities
• Minimum of two years of jewelry or retail experience
If interested, please e-mail your resume with photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.