Seeking outgoing and stylish entrepreneurs! SARTOR NYC is a rapidly expanding e-commerce startup specializing in gentlemen’s luxury custom shirts and accessories. We recognize that shopping for quality fitted clothing is a hassle for men. We’re solving this problem by providing convenience, high fashion, and amazing customer service to our customers.
Sartor NYC is changing the rules of the retail industry by combining the world’s finest fabrics with personalized construction at an uncompromising value. By arming our Style Consultants with product knowledge, impeccable taste and personal attention that no traditional retailer can provide, the end result is clothing that looks, fits and feels better than “off the rack” because it was made for just one person.
We’re seeking outstanding candidates to join us as part of our spring Style Consultant team. While no fashion or sales experience is needed, candidates must be comfortable interacting with male clients. A positive/confident attitude and a willingness to learn are key.
As a Personal Style Consultant you will be the face of Sartor NYC, delighting customers and providing unparalleled customer service.
Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Interacting with clients in the field individually and at our NYC pop up shops
- Educating clients on what goes into making a great shirt and guide them through the simple measurement process
- Providing style advice to your clients and helping build their personalized wardrobe
- Promoting our brand identity through social media and events
- Working with senior management on designing new product collections
- Most importantly, enjoying and sharing good fashion
- Flexible hours; part and full-time positions available
- Training, support, and lead generation
- Start-up culture including participating in fashion events and company trips/outings
- Initial commission based-compensation with base salary available to Style Consultants who show exceptional skills
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a resume with work/education experience.