Siren PR is a strategic, creative, young and dynamic agency offering superior client service and outstanding results. Our experience within the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries working on a variety of high-end, luxury and mass brands allows us to strategically pitch to the media and help build and establish brands among core audiences.
Account Executive Job Description:
- Train and supervise junior team members and interns
- Cultivate and manage relationships with a range of print and online media
- Establish national and regional broadcast contacts
- Ability to write press materials (press releases, media alerts, pitch letters, bios, etc.)
- Secure and manage one-on-one appointments with media and client, i.e., desksides, showroom appointments, etc.
PR PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT:
- Play an active role in event management
- Begin to effectively manage vendor relationships
- Contribute to budget preparation and management
- Assist in preparing and writing tactical plans, event proposals, budgets
- Begin to write up key ideas for PR plans
Candidates must have at least 18 months of fashion PR experience to be considered.
Please send resumes to Lauren Genest, VP Fashion Division: email@example.com.