STYLIGHT's Manhattan office is looking for a Publisher to build up and lead an industry-leading advertising & sales team. You and your team are acquiring brand partnerships as well as selling campaigns to maximize long-term client satisfaction. Your contribution will be key to reach our goal to become the #1 next generation fashion media brand for Millennial women in the USA.
- You build up and lead a team of ambitious minds of best-in-class fashion advertising managers.
- You use your exceptional leadership skills to reach and exceed sales goals with your team by promoting & selling brand advertising campaigns.
- You introduce our services to brands and agencies through meetings, speaking opportunities, and written materials.
- You prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertising agencies and clients.
- You develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers to Agency Buyers.
- You provide feedback to our product and editorial teams as well as the management about the needs and successes in the market.
- You collaborate with our editorial team to introduce sponsorship opportunities around editorial campaigns.
- You are the most ambitious brand advertising & sales manager in New York City.
- You have at least 5 years digital sales experience at a leading publishing platform as well as experience in leading a team of advertisers; preferably in the fashion digital environment.
- You bring a deep understanding of and experience in selling and creating campaigns to the fashion & lifestyle community.
- You have a strong track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business.
- You juggle multiple projects with ease and can utilize data to support decision-making.
- You inspire and motivate your team to give 100 percent, aim to exceed expectations, and lead by example.
- You have a degree in Business administration, economics or a comparable subject.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- A highly motivated, ambitious and international team and direct support from the founders of STYLIGHT.
- A work culture, that encourages taking over responsibilities and bringing in your own ideas & initiatives.
- Colleagues who pursue their jobs with enthusiasm, love to take over risks and who show appreciation for their colleagues as well as other departments & skills.
- All the resources you need to reach our goal to become the #1 next generation fashion media brand for millennial women in the US.
- A competitive salary & benefits, a T&E budget, and twice yearly travel to our headquarters.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on www.stylight.com/jobs/. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!