Highly regarded fashion agency that manages emerging designer brands seeks full-time professional to assist in all aspects of technical design and production.
• Responsible for assisting in technical design, product development and production
• Creating and updating techpacks and flat sketches in Illustrator and Excel
• Creating seasonal linesheets for sales and calculating costs and yields for each style
• Communicating daily with domestic and overseas factories to ensure timely deliveries and quality product
• Communicating with mills and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of fabrics and trims and the best possible pricing
• Help with sourcing new factories, mills and trim suppliers
• Creating and updating spreadsheets that track all essential information for all styles
• Quality control of all merchandise
Our ideal candidate will have/be the following:
• A bachelors degree from a United States apparel design program
• Technical design experience
• An understanding of garment construction, specs, and tech packs
• Extremely organized, self-motivated and able to multi-task
• A minimum of 1 year technical design or experience with apparel production
• Both domestic and overseas production experience a big plus
• Contacts or the ability to source local and overseas apparel factories and suppliers a major plus
• Experience with costing
• Experience with quality control
• Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Excel
• Experience with better contemporary or designer level brands a plus
We offer a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment. The position is full-time and includes benefits.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.