We are looking to make an immediate hire of a smart, savvy beauty publicist with 2-5 years of solid PR experience in New York. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
You must have experience pitching new products and story angles to beauty editors, and have some established relationships/contacts in the media. Strong communication and organization skills are key, as well as a critical and analytical strategic approach to your PR practices.
Trent & Company is a 25+ year-old trendsetting, SOHO-based public relations firm specializing in beauty, design, nutrition, fashion, health and fitness. Our team is hip, informed, savvy, and aggressive. We know PR can make a difference, beauty is maintainable, youth is returnable, health is restorable, fitness is a given, nutrition is a way of life, luxury is achievable, greening is a necessity and style is essential in everything you do. We are hard-working, results-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful. Clients value our dependability, flexibility, diligence and can-do attitude.
Job Requirements or Qualifications
Contact us if you’ve been doing PR for 2-5 years and want to be invigorated and challenged.
Publicists on the fast-track to growth will want to:
- Brainstorm creative ideas
- Execute effective media relations campaigns
- Aim for out-of-the-park media results
- Keep clients engaged and informed
- Motivate and inspire staff
- Present ideas in an entertaining way
- Be the go-to
- Make long-lasting contacts
- Stay ahead of news and trends
- Do not apply without PR AGENCY experience.
- Cover letter should include a brief outline of employment history
Work Exp: 2 -5 years
Benefits: Bonuses, Dental, Health
Contact: Pam Wadler
Email Address: HR@trentandcompany.com