The RTW Wholesale team at Yigal Azrouël seeks a dedicated, hardworking, eager and passionate group of interns for the Spring/Summer 2015 semester. These individuals will work hand in hand with the Sales team on all projects related to building the wholesale business. As an intern you will learn the ins and outs of an Account Executive Role. This will include Market Week appointments, trunk shows, building client relationships, creating all necessary excel documentation for the season at hand and working closing with the design team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pull sales/inventory reports and support all reporting and analyses for senior management
- Learn and support weekly re-order process
- Help with various data entry projects
- Support the wholesale team during Market appointments
- Maintain the Visual Merchandising standards of the Showroom at all times
- Assist the sampling team in receiving, unpacking and logging in all seasonal deliveries
- Packing and sending the collections to other Showrooms/Departments
- Support tracking and monitoring of the samples loaned to different departments in the business.
- Assist in the set up and breakdown of the Showroom prior to and post mark
- Previous experience in a similar environment beneficial
- Studying a relevant subject (e.g. Buying, merchandising)
- Flexible approach to working
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Pro-active and results driven approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please send your resume to Gabriella at firstname.lastname@example.org.