A boutique Public Relations and Marketing firm is looking to take on a dynamic and driven individual to assist with their growing international client base. See below for description and please email if interested.
Please include a short cover letter and available start date to email@example.com. Interns must be able to start immediately.
REPORTS TO: Communications Assistant
ROLE: Support activities performed by members of the Communications and Marketing teams as directed; Manage and execute projects as directed.
- Review targeted publications for client placements
- Scanning and mocking up clips
- Creating targeted lists as directed including media, retail, celebrity and tastemaker, other
- Assisting the Communications and Marketing teams with sending out samples and all mailings
- Taking inventory of sample stock
- Maintaining and organizing the sample closet
- Scheduling RDS and FedEx pick ups
- Adding all sample send outs to the Sample Log
- Preparing press kits for all clients
PROJECTS CAN INCLUDE:
- Distribution identification
- Celebrity identification and mailing
- Targeted college outreach
- Social Media awareness and execution
Internship is located in New York City.