Celebrity fashion stylist is looking for two new interns to come on board. To start immediately, 2-3 days a week. Qualified candidate must have sincere desire to learn the ropes of assisting a stylist and a passion for fashion and creating beautiful images and outfits (from the beginning of the process to the final outcome). These candidates must be interested in fashion, and public relations, be extremely detail oriented, organized, and positive, and hard working. The environment is fast-paced and position is very hands on, for the right person this will be a great learning experience.
- CANDIDATES must be in school or recently graduated.
- Writing skills and computer literacy are imperative-** mac users a plus!!!
- Knowledge of the Los Angeles area is very helpful
- Interest in the fashion industry and or magazines.
- Your major does not have to be Fashion, but should be relevant to the aforementioned duties-(I .e. Integrative Arts, Marketing/PR, Communications, General Business, Graphic Design).
- Photoshop/ adobe skills/ excel/ is a plus.
- Positive energy
- Eager to learn
- Previous experience in fashion internship for stylist or a fashion magazine
- Familiar with style.com and fashion designers worldwide
- Assist in the preparation of shoots and red carpets
- assisting on shoots
- assisting in fittings
- Assist with press outreach
- Research PR contacts and clothing/accessory/jewelry contacts
- Assist the organization of photo shoots
- Keeping track of Samples
- returning samples
- updating and organizing address book
- help manage social media outlets and marketing
- follow fashion trends and new collections and organizing possible looks for various clients
- helping with creating content for social media outreach
- organizing and maintaining closet as well as keeping track of all borrowed samples
- organizing and maintaining inspiration images as well as stylists images
- keeping track of schedule
- Pick up and drop off of samples
- Running errands occasionally only related to styling jobs, nothing personal
- Update and maintain media databases
- Assist with clothing pulls for fashion shoots and client fittings
- Work on mood boards and help come up with concepts for shoots organize reference/inspiration images
ONLY SERIOUS CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY
This internship is located in Beverly Hills, California
This is a non paid internship
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- A short PARAGRAPH cover letter stating 3 reasons as to why you are the perfect candidate for this internship.
- Your start date, and days available
- A current resumé
Those who are not in school are candidates to becoming a full time paid assistant if the work, dedication, passion is shown. ***