COMPANY: FRENDS HEADPHONES
POSITION: Website and E-commerce Manager
LOCATION: New York, NY
COMPENSATION: Commensurate on experience
FRENDS is looking for a dynamic, self motivated individual who has a passion for fashion and enjoys working within an exciting startup environment.
This role requires experience and skills to oversee the complete management of the corporate website which includes both e-commerce management as well as content management. You will be responsible for the growth of our direct to consumer business with defined revenue targets, and deliver a great customer experience.
You will be responsible for developing an online business strategy in cooperation with the sales and marketing departments. You will be expected to work closely with website developers and other outside freelancers to meet deliverables.
- Create, develop, and manage content for organization’s web presence (Requires working within Wordpress CMS, Woo Commerce and associated plug ins)
- Keep up to date with web technology, introducing additional functionality to enhance the site. Update Plug ins and website functionality to increase conversion rates based on current web trends.
- Increase brands online visibility through SEO and SEM campaigns
- Oversee freelancers and project timeline including: developers, graphics team, copywriters, #PL fulfillment center and ad roll campaigns.
- Work with developers to improve user experience of website while developing online platforms to support content distribution and marketing initiatives
- Track and report on all site metrics Including but not limited to:
- Create and analyze web analytics and online reports.
- Analyze web reports and consumer trends and recommend changes to increase online conversion.
- Use web metrics and reports to develop online sales goals, forecasting, & inventory management
- Coordinate Web projects across all departments.
- Align web promotions and E-Commerce initiatives with Marketing and Sales objectives
- Work with Sales and Marketing team to developed online initiatives that support web sales, including blacklist words for online retail partners
- Work with Graphics department to create assets and maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties
- Create monthly HTML emails into a user database
- Strong background within Wordpress CMS and Woo Commerce
- Experience in creating web metrics and analytics reports
- Capable of studying analytics and metrics to spot trends in consumer behavior
- SEO experience, with track record of success
- Experience within Women’s Fashion and or Lifestyle Consumer Brands
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-passed, deadline driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensuses and work effectively within a cross departmental team 3-5 years experience managing content and production for high traffic website
- Understanding of different Wordpress and Woo Commerce: plugins, functionality, and compatibility.
- Experienced in Adobe creative suite, including but not limited to: Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-3 years previous experience in this role.
CONTACT: Send Resumes to marketing@weareFRENDS.com