LE BOOK, the bible of the fashion, beauty, design, entertainment, publishing and advertising industries, is looking for staff. Here is your chance to get hands on experience with the creative community. LE BOOK is looking for hardworking, organized, detail oriented, dynamic and aesthetically driven multi-taskers to join our team. The ideal individual will be able to adapt to an ever-changing industry and be able to perform flawlessly under pressure.
- The candidate must be comfortable making new contacts, generating interest, and closing deals.
- Applicants must have strong communication and organizational skills.
PR & RESEARCH COORDINATOR
- Assist in communications with industry professionals and clients. Create relationships with creatives at ad agencies, marketing companies, brands, magazines, etc. to get their updated info, latest campaigns and invite them to our Connections trade show
- Updating client info in our database
- Research and report on industry news, brands, advertising, and creative happenings
- Write press releases for the release of our books as well as the different trade shows we do
- Research and post current ad campaigns to our site
- Social Media updates
We are looking for interns to help assist the Production department and the PR/Research department. This is a non-paid internship (we offer school credit). This is your chance to be a part of the creative community and build your network.
Please send cover letters and résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which position you are applying for. No phone calls please.