LoveShackFancy is currently seeking interns for the SPRING 2015 semester in the MARKETING department (looking to hire immediately).
Ideal candidate is dependable, detail-oriented, organized and possesses the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize. He/she must also have good communication skills.
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Assist with social media
- Update and maintain press books and press clippings
- Assist with showroom coordination and visual merchandising
- Assist with campaign photo shoots
- Assist with trunk shows and sample sales
- Assist with general administration and duties as required
- Perform research as needed
Interns will gain exposure to all facets of the fashion industry, from merchandising to data management, and have the unique opportunity to work directly alongside the creative director and team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Apps (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available at least 2 days a week; Fashion PR experience is preferred.
All internship candidates should email Rebecca at email@example.com with “Internship application” along with a cover and a resume.