PS Dept. is personal shopping, on-demand. We are the only iPhone app connecting customers to a team of personal shoppers who deliver the highest level of service. We are looking for people who are insanely talented and passionate about shaking up the retail industry to join our team!
As an Online Stylist, you are representing our brand in re-defining service standards within the industry for the mobile consumer. Utilizing your service oriented nature and stylish expertise, you’ll deliver an unparalleled personal shopping experience to customers worldwide. You are joining the first mobile personal shopping team built from the ground up, and will make an immediate impact on the company’s overall performance:
What You'll Do
- Service new and existing clients in their product searches and personal styling requests
- Pull on-trend recommendations from our product catalog, utilize data and current trends to increase conversion and retention
- Utilize our offline brand & associate networks to find hard to get items for client product searches
- Drive sales as the result of 10X better customer service and style recommendations
- Uphold our objectives of “the best service ever” in app, over the phone and e-mail.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and an eagerness to know all about the newest products, designers, stores, trends, etc.
- Deliver on our point of view - you are shopping for the most savvy, sophisticated clients in the world and you'll know exactly what to send them for any type of inbound request
- Provide feedback to Client Services, Product/tech teams to improve service and scalability of the shopping experience
- Partner with Customer Service teams to handle purchase, delivery, and return flow, ensure clients are always informed before they ask
- Build relationships with new clients and strong retention rates for existing clients
- Develop strong relationships with brands, associates, and potential partners to expand the PS network
- Grow the PS Dept. client base via word of mouth, recommendations from clients, attending industry events, associate referrals, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in a fast paced, service oriented work environment
- Posses an eagerness to work in a fast-paced, high-growth mobile start-up environment
- Experience with direct selling, teaching or e-commerce preferred in a client facing role
- Excellent customer service skills and experience dealing with luxury clientele – you "get it"
- In-depth knowledge of designers/luxury retail (you know what’s in and where to get it)
- A people person & a shopping enthusiast, your friends' go-to person for style advice
- Mobile app savvy – you use everything from Instagram to Amazon on a daily basis
- Obsessive organizational abilities, with a meticulous attention to detail
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Online Stylist."