PS Dept. is personal shopping, on-demand. We are the only iPhone app connecting customers to a team of personal shoppers who deliver the highest level of service. We are looking for people who are insanely talented and passionate about shaking up the retail industry to join our team!
PS Dept. is looking for digital content interns to post and manage products in our mobile app. We currently work with 70+ brands in fashion and home, including Stella McCartney, Chloe, Net-a-Porter, Derek Lam, Helmut Lang, Michael Kors, , etc. We are seeking exceptional individuals who are enrolled in university who can commit to a minimum of 2-3 days a week for college course credit.
We are specifically looking for someone who is a great content creator with an eye for all things fashion related. Additionally, the candidate needs to have strong product knowledge and Photoshop experience. Being a self-starter who is organized & detail-oriented is a must. We post all content on mobile so an iPhone is required.
- Visit partner stores and shoot products for updating our online feed.
- Curate buzzy, social product-based content for in-app feed.
- Source IRL and brand imagery relevant to our customers to create a constant flow of fresh, new content to maximize sales and increase overall daily sessions per customer.
- Stay ahead of what’s next in fashion, editing the season into wearable looks and pieces to deliver the best content feed focused on quality content over quantity
- Increase daily sessions per user, drive conversion, and build a core following for our content
- Perform various administrative duties, including customer service returns at retail stores
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Digital Content Intern."