Are you confident, opinionated, and not afraid to share your point of view? Do you want to help build a company from the ground up and make an impact from day one? If so, Shoptiques may be the perfect place for you.
Shoptiques is looking for a driven, opinionated and passionate professional to write the copy for all products on the site; coordinate photo-shoots; book photographers, stylists and models; assist the lead stylist during the photo-shoots making sure Shoptiques’ brand is preserved and present in every photo, and manage post-production process.
Shoptiques is a fast-growing New York based start-up that features over 1,000 of the best local boutiques from Paris to New York. Shoptiques boutiques range from small mom-and-pop shops like Pinkyotto, Dor L’Dor and Ruby and Jenna, all the way up to well-recognized brands such as Anna Sui with a boutique in Soho.
Shoptiques is backed by a virtual dream team of top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, William Morris Endeavor Talent Agency and Y Combinator. Shoptiques has been featured in Elle Magazine, Harpers Bazaar, CNBC, New York Times, Refinery29, and Bloomberg TV among others.
- You are very organized: lists and processes make you happy
- You like styling, fashion and all things clothes!
- You are always in the know about the latest trends
- You have experience being on set and styling
- You love to write about fashion and care about describing every detail of a garment
- You are confident, opinionated, and not afraid to share your point of view
- You are ready to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing start-up
- You are excited about what we are doing as a business
- You are a great problem-solver
- You constantly improve and innovate
- You are positive – life is too short to complain
- You work well under pressure
- Know Excel, Word and Mac all around
- Oversee all aspects of in-house photo shoots including:
- Select merchandise to be photographed for Shoptiques’ website
- Book photographers, stylist and models
- Inventory management
- Unpacking boxes and photographing all merchandise
- Cataloging merchandise received from each boutique
- Careful record keeping of what merchandise belongs to which boutiques and any items which were missing or damaged when received
- Repacking boxes and shipping merchandise back to boutiques post photography
- Other administrative duties as required
- Manage post-production process
- Writing copy for all merchandise on Shoptiques’ website:
- Writing detailed description of each item to be uploaded onto Shoptiques.com
- Oversee the uploading of the products onto the site
Why You Want To Work At Shoptiques:
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters here
- You will learn from the best!
- Opportunities for professional growth are limitless
- You will be part of the core team to join fast-growing start-up: we are smart (we think at least!), passionate, and fun
- You will get to see the business scale
- You will help thousands of stores be successful online
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org