Siren PR is a strategic, creative, young and dynamic agency offering superior client service and outstanding results. Our experience within the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries working on a variety of high-end, luxury and mass brands allows us to strategically pitch to the media and help build and establish brands among core audiences.
Account Executive Job Description:
- Train and supervise junior team members and interns
- Cultivate and manage relationships with a range of print and online media
- Establish national and regional broadcast contacts
- Ability to write press materials (press releases, media alerts, pitch letters, bios, etc.)
- Secure and manage one-on-one appointments with media and client, i.e., desksides, showroom appointments, etc.
PR PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT:
- Play an active role in event management
- Begin to effectively manage vendor relationships
- Contribute to budget preparation and management
- Assist in preparing and writing tactical plans, event proposals, budgets
- Begin to write up key ideas for PR plans
***Minimum of 2 years of fashion PR is required for this position.
Please send resumes to Lauren Genest, VP Fashion Division: email@example.com.