The Wall Group is a fully integrated agency that focuses on providing its talent with the most effective and well-executed representation. With offices in both New York and Los Angeles, the agency has grown to represent fashion stylists, hairstylists, makeup artists, production designers and motion DPs. From editorial, advertising or commercial bookings to long-term contractual engagements in the fashion, entertainment or endorsement arena, our artists benefit from unrivaled professionalism and contacts with both high fashion and celebrity clientele.
The Wall Group works with the most exclusive brands in the world consulting on trends and marketing objectives. Recent clients include Calvin Klein, Chanel, CoverGirl, Dior, Estée Lauder Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, H&M, Hermés, Lancôme, L'Oreal, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Miu Miu, NARS Cosmetics, Narcico Rodriguez, Opening Ceremony, Pantene, Prada, Revlon, Unilever, Viktor & Rolf, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent and Zac Posen.
While agency efforts are oriented towards the support and development of our talent, we are also committed to giving back to the community through our involvement in charitable and not-for-profit ventures.
The Wall Group was founded in 1998 by Brooke Wall and is now managed by an unparalleled Wall Group team.
Assistant for Senior Agent of boutique agency. The ideal candidate must have the ability to prioritize in a fast paced work environment. The right person will be able to make key decisions with good judgement. Superior communication and computer skills are a must! Previous assistant experience required.
- General administrative support
- Daily communication with artists
- Oversee artists bookings
- Create estimates / deal memos
- Update options in artist calendars
- Travel coordination
- Accounting management (billing and wrapping jobs)
- Managing artist and assistant schedule during show season
- Field all incoming calls with excellent phone manner
- Maintain executive's calendar
- Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper files.
- Also calls for flexibility with work hours
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable dealing with a diverse variety of people on the telephone, e-mail and in person, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Should be experienced meeting the needs of a high level Executive
- Ability to stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment.
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism.
- A demonstrated interest in fashion, beauty, media, and/or entertainment preferred.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.