Ulla Johnson is a rapidly growing advanced contemporary line specializing in handmade garments. We are currently looking to add a new member to our small team who will oversea all aspects of production for knits, wovens, shoes and accessories.
- Factory point person for all overseas production with a focus on India and Peru.
- Create and manage all development and production calendars. Follow up daily to ensure all deadlines and milestones are reached in a timely manner.
- Collection Costing - gather costing data, including yields, fabric widths + production cost, and duty. Negotiate with vendors and counter source if needed to achieve margin goals.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules and change suppliers as needed to ensure quality standards are met.
- Manage purchase orders and allocation for all bulk fabrics and trims.
- Coordinate import of all bulk fabric, trim and finished goods.
- Experience with embroideries, hand knits and international sourcing a plus.
- Managing shipments to wholesale accounts
Must have at least 5 years experience, preferably with higher end brands. Must be a strong multi-tasker, detail oriented, and team player. Must be able to travel as needed to meet with vendors.
Position is located in SoHo, New York City.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.