VIANEL is a luxury lifestyle brand focusing on luxury leather accessories.
The Freelance Photographer performs a wide variety of photographic responsibilities. The majority of the work will be product photography.
- Shoot lifestyle and product photography. Must have studio available for quick turn around.
- Work closely with senior designer to edit and adjust photos to meet needs and aesthetic appropriate for the brand.
- Be accountable for workflow and shoot schedule.
- Maintain a complete understanding of all photography situations including and not limited to: Complex tabletop product, complex 360, and complex location with lifestyle models, on figure fashion location and studio, and product video.
- Determine lighting requirements, composition, and product set up as well as any additional specifications to ensure quality shooting.
- Remain current on photographic technology, equipment, industry trends, and competitive aspects of the market.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of studio photography.
- Extreme attention to detail
- A commercial photography portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied techniques and working knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition and color quality.
- Extensive knowledge in product photography.
- Professional attitude on set and in front of clients.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient on Mac platform.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Capture One Pro.
- Extensive photo editing abilities.
Please send copy of your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.