Based in New York, the Yoox Group is looking for a candidate that will report to the Global Head of PR & Communication based in Milan and will be fully responsible for further develop and implement the communication strategy in North America.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with US press at all the levels, due to the strategic importance of the US market for the Group
- Work closely with our US PR Agencies in order to develop the YOOX presence in the market and define the best communication plan, starting from the global communication strategy
- Develop a very solid network through relationships with local Press Offices, PR Agencies of the brands available on the websites, designers, influencers and bloggers
- Ensure that the websites, as a brand, and its designers are represented correctly and consistently across all communication channels
- Establish strong internal relationships with the PR & Communication team as well as cross-functionally with the branding, buying, merchandising and marketing teams respectively to facilitate program development and execution
- Be the voice and the expert of the US market whilst balancing flexibility and proactivity in order to create the right synergy with the Headquarter teams
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 7 years of experience in consumer and fashion PR and communication in North America.
Other requirements that complete the profile are:
- Good understanding of the luxury fashion industry in addition to E-commerce and retail
- Discreet, serious, professional and well-spoken with excellent communication skills
- Clear and effective writing skills
- Multitasking, extremely well-organized, methodical and efficient
- Proactive, flexible and dynamic
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Great teamwork skills
- Able to handle and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills (Word, Power Point, Photoshop)
Location: New York
To Apply: Please email email@example.com.