ESP Showroom is a contemporary, multi-line clothing showroom representing contemporary European and American designers. We are looking for two motivated, hard-working, fashion-savvy, detail-oriented college students who are eager to gain valuable experience in the heart of the fashion world! For the exceptional candidate who is willing to learn and absorb everything in a fast-paced environment, this internship will provide enough hands-on experience to qualify you for an entry-level sales job. In fact, several of our best interns have learned so much that they were offered full-time sales jobs immediately following graduation.
Our internship program is a very unique and exciting experience, as you will learn ALL facets of a multi-line showroom including sales, marketing, merchandising, data entry, and customer service. The internship starts in June and runs for approximately 2 months. Interns are eligible for college credit and are provided a daily lunch stipend.
Intern must be computer-literate (especially on a PC platform) and proficient in graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop. Must be comfortable on the phone and have excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be presentable, hard-working, 100% reliable, bright and extremely eager to learn!
During the course of the program, the intern will:
- Unpack and help merchandise new Spring 2016 collections
- Research and seek out new stores
- Monitor inventory
- Assist the sales reps during buying appointments
- Set up and assist at several major TRADE SHOWS.
- Help create marketing packages and line sheets using Photoshop
- Organize and maintain proper presentation of the showroom
- Update the database, maintain filing systems
- Process purchase orders and work with manufacturer to handle customer service issues.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com .