Nili Lotan, a high end women's fashion design studio based out of Tribeca, seeks an Inventory Control Manager. An exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing fashion company. The primary focus is on maintaining daily inventory compliance and operations. The position requires someone who is able to prioritize while dealing with various projects.
- Conduct daily inventory analysis solving discrepancies and inventory problems
- Partner with Accounting, Retail Operations, and Store Teams to achieve and maintain accurate inventories at all retail locations
- Work with the store managers at each location to ensure the store properly prepares and manages all aspects of inventory
- Review all inventory transfers, returns, and receiving to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Create weekly and monthly reports for accounting department which detail shrinkage, store performance, and inventory accuracy
- Develop inventory control procedures
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Inventory Control Manager.
Since its launch, Nili Lotan has been synonymous with sophisticated, timeless wardrobe staples; an ever-reliable resource for Celebrities, Stylists and Editors. Primarily made in NYC, Nili Lotan has evolved into a strong lifestyle brand supporting the modern woman from day to night, casual to formal. The Nili Lotan collection can be found at the best specialty boutiques and upscale department stores throughout the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia, including Japan. This past year's successful launch on the Barney's designer floor, sitting adjacent to companies such as Stella McCartney and The Row, has garnered new exposure and interest resulting in an exciting fresh buzz around the brand. The company continues this exhilarating growth phase with plans to launch new product categories over the next few seasons. Nili Lotan has two retail locations - TriBeCa, NY and East Hampton, NY - with plans to open additional locations over the next few years.
About Nili Lotan:
Nili Lotan is a New York-based designer, born in Israel. She moved to New York in 1980 and has worked as a senior design director for several leading fashion companies including Ralph Lauren and Nautica.In 2003, after a long successful career in the fashion industry, she launched her own collection under the Nili Lotan label.