FEIT is a neoluxury footwear and accessories company based in New York City. Founded by Australian brothers Tull and Josh Price in 2005, FEIT creates hand made products in minimal quantities in order minimize environmental impact and maximize quality.
The Ecommerce Manager must be a self- starter and thrive in a start-up environment.
Apply to: email@example.com.
- Partner in the re-launch of the Feit Store from Shopify to Magento
- Digital Review & Content Strategy
- Online Data review – explore FEIT’s existing online presence
- What is our online content strategy
- How is that translated to our current site
- Content Calendar
- Partner/ Create with marketing initiatives and how that relates to online content and user/email acquisition
- Align ecommerce business with internal and external corporate initiatives to drive sales and MEET sales goals.
- Mange FEIT ecommerce business from the bottom up.
- Collaborate with marketing and PR to develop digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain, analyze and improve the monthly analytics dashboard with current data points to include website traffic, social media, email campaigns and online advertising.
- Provide site usability recommendation based on data analysis.
- Provide weekly sales recaps and online selling analysis.
- Site updates pertaining to homepage changes in coordination with marketing efforts, site merchandising linked to site availability, new product releases, and slow sellers.
- Analyze shopping cart abandonment and online return rates.
- Assist on Look book shoots.
- Set-up all Mail chimp campaigns, list segmentation, AB testing.
- Suggest and manage affiliate and blogger outreach programs.
- Manage current product catalogue. In addition to new style creation, image upload, SEO and support copy writing.
- Own the promotional and social calendar, online events, and seasonal sales (gated) – as directed from Marketing.
- Partner in the management of customer service and site logistics.
- Monitor fraud protection process and research and provide necessary documentation for chargebacks.
- Partner in season buys for online ecommerce orders.
- Oversee general site performance, integrations and site improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of Ecommerce experience.
- Ability to multitask and handle different projects and changing priorities.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Technically Savvy.
- Magento, Google Analytics, Email Marketing platforms.
- Knowledge of retail math and sales reports a plus.
- Strong eye for fashion and a love to think creatively.
- Basic Adobe a plus.